Information under Article 13 the Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003
"Code regarding the protection of personal data"
Under article 13 of the D.lgs n.196 / 2003, Le / we provide the following information:
1. The personal data that you / you or acquired during our activity will be processed based on correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your / your privacy and your / your rights.
2. The processing of such personal data will be finalized to comply with legal obligations, contractual or arising from requests or appointments made by the person concerned.
3. The treatment can be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments with procedures suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of data.
4. The provision of data is optional, but refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, your / your personal data or the authorization to process could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract or the unsuccessful execution of the ' assignment or satisfaction of your / your requests. In particular the provision of data and consent to their treatment are required in order to send the requested information and commercial or advertising communications.
5. The data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes outlined above, to certain subjects in order to fulfill the above obligations. The data will also know of companies related to us, controlling or controlled. Other subjects could become acquainted with data as managers or processors or as managers and maintainers of the site itself. Under no circumstances will personal data be disseminated.
6. Also classified personal information such as sensitive data namely the data that may reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, can be processed, if it be necessary, with the written consent (if any) and with the approval of the Authority for the protection of personal data (Article 26 of the D.lgs n.196 / 2003), in the manner and for the purposes outlined above.
7. The owner of the personal data is P.A.I.N.E. Snc with headquarters in Via Lucio Lando 95-47921 Rimini tel. +39 0541 21629 - email email@example.com The person responsible for processing personal data is Mr. Luigi Bianchi
YOou can learn about an updated version of this document and the updated list of data controllers, turning directly to holders, [the person indicated above] or on the website www.painestore.it
8. On the data controller or processor you / you may contact to assert your rights as provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, that for your / your convenience is reproduced below in full, and particularly to signal a willingness to not want to receive telemarketing.
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. L`interessato has the right to obtain confirmation dell`esistenza whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) l`aggiornamento, rectification or, when interested, l`integrazione data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) l`attestazione that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.